tag by kai wen
Part 1: On the Outside.
Name: See Wenn Chyi
Date of Birth: 22-2-96
Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: black
Hair Colour: black
Righty or Lefty: leftly
Zodiac Sign: pisces
Part 2: On the Inside.
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fear: lonely xD
Your Weakness: dunno...
Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow.
Your thoughts first waking up:wad time adi?
Your bedtime: at nite
Your most missed memory: memory with my old frens.
Part 4: Your Pick.
Pepsi or Coke: coke
McD's or Burger King: mcd
Single or Group Dates: group
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea: ...
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: ...
Part 5: Do You . . .
Smoke: no
Curse: dunno...
Part 6: In the Past Month.
Drank alcohol: no
To the mall: yes
Been on stage: no
Eaten sushi: yes
Dyed your hair: no
Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: no
Changed who you were to fit in: lol?
Part 8: Age.
You're hoping to be married:when im older
Part 9: In A Guy
Best eye colour: normal
Hair colour: normal
Short or long hair: normal
Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago: doing this tag?
1 hour ago: open computer..
1 month ago: playing computer
1 year ago: playying computer
Part 11: Finish The Sentences.
I love all - my frens
I feel - boring
I miss - you
I need - you
Part 12 :Tag 12 People
hu ever is boring then do lo...=)
Part 1: On the Outside.
Name: See Wenn Chyi
Date of Birth: 22-2-96
Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: black
Hair Colour: black
Righty or Lefty: leftly
Zodiac Sign: pisces
Part 2: On the Inside.
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fear: lonely xD
Your Weakness: dunno...
Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow.
Your thoughts first waking up:wad time adi?
Your bedtime: at nite
Your most missed memory: memory with my old frens.
Part 4: Your Pick.
Pepsi or Coke: coke
McD's or Burger King: mcd
Single or Group Dates: group
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea: ...
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: ...
Part 5: Do You . . .
Smoke: no
Curse: dunno...
Part 6: In the Past Month.
Drank alcohol: no
To the mall: yes
Been on stage: no
Eaten sushi: yes
Dyed your hair: no
Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: no
Changed who you were to fit in: lol?
Part 8: Age.
You're hoping to be married:when im older
Part 9: In A Guy
Best eye colour: normal
Hair colour: normal
Short or long hair: normal
Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago: doing this tag?
1 hour ago: open computer..
1 month ago: playing computer
1 year ago: playying computer
Part 11: Finish The Sentences.
I love all - my frens
I feel - boring
I miss - you
I need - you
Part 12 :Tag 12 People
hu ever is boring then do lo...=)
Comments
Post a Comment